Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Cleaning

I felt like Mole doing his spring cleaning this last weekend, because we turned our room inside out and then decided to paint (since we don't use whitewash).  The room is currently deep red, and in desperate need of attention.  



I'll post a picture when I'm finished.  So far, we've got one coat of fresh paint on, but with such a deep color, it's definitely going to take two coats.  We're going with "Wild Blue Yonder" for our new paint color, which is less Blue Angels and more of a tasteful sky blue.

2 comments:

  1. Wild Blue Yonder sounds great! I love "mole"...onion sauce, onion sauce. Can't wait to see the finished room. You did a great job on Marie's room Derek so I am sure this one will turn out great as well. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We're planning on finishing up this weekend, so I'll get an after shot up here soon. I always loved the onion sauce dig too!

    ReplyDelete