Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Back to Posting!

Hello Everyone,

I'm so sorry it's been so long since one of us has posted! It's been a really busy summer. I have full intentions of doing several posts with all of our adventures. I just wanted to let you all know that we are still planning on writing and haven't given up on the blog! Please bear with us as we get back into writing consistently again! We hope you all are having a great summer so far.

Here's a couple pictures of the kids to make this post more interesting! :)



6 comments:

  1. Don't worry - we all know how busy you must be. Thanks for the pictures!
    Grandma Tamm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grandma for understanding. Life has been pretty busy lately!

      Delete
  2. These pictures bring tears to my eyes, because I'm so sad that I'm missing seeing these little cuties grow! They are both adorable! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come for a visit!! Then at least you can see them for a little bit! :)

      Delete
  3. Charlotte says, "Adorable pictures! I love Marie's rosy little cheeks. And Cole is getting big! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the pictures Charlotte. Yes, Cole is getting so big! :)

      Delete