Thursday, April 16, 2015

Toddler with Finger Paint!

Yesterday I was on Pinterest and found this idea for edible finger paints (it's made with Greek Yogurt and food coloring). I decided to let Marie have a go at it. I was hoping she would be entertained for a long time but it only lasted for about 20 minutes. That's still a good chunk of time I suppose. :)  I took some pictures and video's of the beginning and end. She had fun but what a mess! Thank goodness for cheap plastic table cloths. (by the way, trying to save money I put the table cloth in my washer on the "hand wash" cycle and it came out perfectly fine! I hung it on the line to dry and look forward to using it again! I was hoping I could reuse it. :) )


Just starting out. She wasn't too sure about it at first. 

 Starting to have fun with it.  (Wow! she says)


She had to eat some of course! 

At this point she said "all done"! :) 



Thank goodness for paper diapers for this project. I'm glad I thought to put one on her instead of her cloth diaper! :) After this it was bath time. Her water was green when she was finished! I'm glad she had so much fun with it. 

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. Skin conditioning and playing all at the same time. When you were her age you couldn't stand dirty hands and wouldn't abide by finger paints. You wanted a brush. Glad to see Marie can handle a little mess! :)
    Hope she is over the hoarse voice and cold soon.

    ReplyDelete